CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] G02 - G03 - an aside

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-08-21 11:05:04 UTC
EMC handles it by generating an error message and aborting the program. It
is pretty picky about these parameters all being correct. The standing joke
is they have to be right to the micron level.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

Discussion Thread

Tim Goldstein 2000-08-21 11:05:04 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] G02 - G03 - an aside John Grant 2000-08-21 15:28:52 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] G02 - G03 - an aside