CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: What would we read????

Posted by Bill Martin
on 1999-06-19 20:43:17 UTC
Well, I'm in the "lurker" camp for the most part, but find the Linux &
EMC
thread very informative. I did ask about sources for surplus priced EDM
stuff one time, but never say any follow up, so I presume its not of
general
interest, at least not as much as "flying chip" machine topics. Or maybe
there
really just isn't much available?

Bill Martin