CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Machinery bone-yards? Need Millport parts

on 2000-08-28 04:58:30 UTC
Jon,

I had a similar problem with a Supermax I bought with a worn-out variable
pulley system. I solved the problem by throwing away most of the variable
stuff and setting the pulleys at a fixed speed. Added a VFD for speed control.
The VFD cost less than repairs to the old variable drive.

Let me know if you would like more details.

Bob