CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Servo questions

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 1999-06-20 00:00:28 UTC
Jon,

I just checked out the Herbach & Rademan catalog and the Surplus Center
catalog and did not see anything I recognized as a suitable motor to use for
a servo system. Do you know of any listed in their current catalogs that
would work well?

I did just pick up the tape units today that had the motors I was asking
about earlier. I put an VOM on them today and the measure about 6 ohm. Don't
know if they will work for anything, but I got 4 of them for $5.00 each and
figured I could always put them to use in something if they are not suitable
for a servo system.

Tim
[Denver, CO]