CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] idiots allowed into e-groups & ad free service

Posted by Matt Shaver
on 2000-08-31 08:47:55 UTC
> From: Fred Smith <imserv@...>
> get Vectorcam added to the Commercial software section on the FAQ
> Why was it that only Bobcad is listed?

I'm sure it's because that's just what Jon Elson has for a CAM program. Maybe
TimG or you could write up a little page similar to:

http://206.19.206.56/Bobcad.htm

and it'll get linked in from:

http://206.19.206.56/cadfaq.htm

What we all REALLY want to hear is _the story_ !

Matt

P.S. Put me in for a couple of months of paying the fee to get rid of the

Matt Shaver 2000-08-31 08:47:55 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] idiots allowed into e-groups & ad free service