CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] idiots allowed into e-groups & ad free serv ice

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-08-31 09:56:47 UTC
Fred,

A stub for Vector has been added to the FAQ. Just get me the text and it
will have equal billing with the Bobcad listing that has been there from the
beginning.

Tim

> If you can educate or ban this guy who has posted his crap
> about 10 times
> and get Vectorcam added to the Commercial software section on the FAQ,
> I'll pay the whole bill for the next year:
>

> Message: 19
> Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 10:48:29 +0800
> From: Alison & Jim Gregg <gregg@...>
> Subject: RE ads
>
> Hi All, Sorry fol multiple posting but........
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> Why was it that only Bobcad is listed?
>
> Today is the last day to get your name in for the Bobcad
> giveaways. See our specials page.
>
> Best Regards, Fred Smith- IMService
> Listserve Special discounts and offers are at:
> http://209.69.202.197/cadcamedmdro.html

Discussion Thread

Tim Goldstein 2000-08-31 09:56:47 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] idiots allowed into e-groups & ad free serv ice