CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RongFu RF-45 - lets ask factory for ballscrew version

Posted by Doug Fortune
on 2000-09-04 08:26:00 UTC
Jeff Ackerman wrote:

> I'm new to the list - found it through a web search while looking for
> information on the RF-45 mill. I see that several members of this list have
> this item.

Here is the website (still a bit sparse on specs)
http://www.rongfu.com/rf45_1.htm

As it seems there is a lot of interest in converting the RF45 to
ballscrews (and as there are several hundred people on this list)
then if lots of people send email to them indicating this is desirable,
the factory can probably integrate the ballscrews and sell it
for less than us buying the individual components (and spending
a few months trying to do individual retrofits).

Their email is:
rongfu@...

suggested subject line: RF-45 : Ballscrew version please

I sent them an email a few months ago, and never heard
back, but if lots of people send them email, maybe they'll
get the idea.

Doug Fortune
Calgary

Discussion Thread

Doug Fortune 2000-09-04 08:26:00 UTC RongFu RF-45 - lets ask factory for ballscrew version