CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Oops! Re: SolidWorks,SolidEdge,Archicad, etc

on 2000-09-04 13:22:13 UTC
At 08:03 PM 9/4/00 +0000, you wrote:

>Pavel,
>
>I owe you an apology. I mistakenly thought you were the ORIGINAL post.
>I do agree with your conclusion, and as I said, I meant only to use
>the info available to draw a conclusion. I used the WRONG info! Sorry!
>
>Ballendo

:-) No problem. But you are probably right that the author is either from
former Soviet Union.
Illegal copies of software ("warez") from Asia is much cheaper, often free
of charge or something like
5 USD per each CD. On the other side, groups from former USSR and Bulgaria
are well known for exactly this type of ripoff - one CD for 200 USD or
similar. In 99%, they only take money and they will not send any CD to the
'customer'. Probably, they do not have the copies of the mentioned programs
at all.

BTW, because all the programs mentioned in the stupid ad are freely
available on the Internet (if you knw where to look and where to ask), only
fool want to buy them from the pirates.

Best regards

PavelK

Discussion Thread