CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Eccentric Follower

Posted by Dave Seal
on 2000-09-05 16:28:45 UTC
Just checked out the plans.

Looks pretty straight forward to me.

Start with the holes and use them to jig the part. You can turn the
head of a shoulder bolt down so the end mill won't touch it during
profiling.

If you don't have a large keyseat cutter or slitting blades turn the
slot on the lathe (it will look like a spool) and then mill the
profile.

Kind Regards,

Dave Seal

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com, Alan Marconett KM6VV <KM6VV@a...>
wrote:
> Hi to the lists,
>
> I have just uploaded the 3D view and the plan to the "Eccentric
> Follower" CNC Mill problem I described in the CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO list.
> Look in CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO files for the two files: EccFollow.jpg and
> EccPlan.jpg, for anyone that's interested!
>
> Alan

Discussion Thread

Alan Marconett KM6VV 2000-09-05 15:02:11 UTC Eccentric Follower Dave Seal 2000-09-05 16:28:45 UTC Re: Eccentric Follower