CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CAD CAM info

on 2000-09-05 18:27:28 UTC
Amma,

check out Camtronics site for a tutorial, and "Nuts and Volts"
magazine. See Bill's list of resources. Lottsa intro articles there.
Do some searches on the web for "CNC" you'll find 'em. go to
FlashCut's site, and download the manual and the "demo" program. Good
place to start! Get some free code from workingham. BobCad is also a
good "demo" source.

http://www.seanet.com/~dmauch/
http://www.flashcutcnc.com/index.html
http://www.wokingham.demon.co.uk/
http://www.bobcadcam.com/

Enjoy!
Alan

amma miller wrote:
> I have an Index 45 mill that I have been thinking of converting to CNC. .I have been following this group for a few weeks, but the problem is that I don't know enough about the subject to follow along with the conversations very well. Can anyone recommend a "CAD CAM book for dummies" that will give me the basic information that I need to get serious about the project?
>
> I would appreciate any input
>
> Amma Miller
> ammamiller@...

Discussion Thread

Alan Marconett KM6VV 2000-09-05 18:27:28 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CAD CAM info