CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] First Post (and a question re using a plotter as a power feed)

Posted by Bill Darby
on 2000-09-05 18:45:27 UTC
Oh man, if only. Sorry but I might just as easily fly as build a "buffered port" They call me "Old Smoky" around here, and it has
to do with my electronic fixing ability. :0)

It almost has to be a plug in solution otherwise it's doomed.

Bill

Alan Marconett KM6VV wrote:

> Bill,
>
> YES! You should be able to drive step & direction or CW & CCW (and a
> little logic) from a buffered parallel port!
>
> Alan

Discussion Thread

Alan Marconett KM6VV 2000-09-05 18:18:58 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] First Post (and a question re using a plotter as a power feed) Bill Darby 2000-09-05 18:45:27 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] First Post (and a question re using a plotter as a power feed)