CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: question re using a plotter as a power feed

Posted by Bill Darby
on 2000-09-06 14:38:07 UTC
That does not sound good, but I think I'll push on and see if I can't at least get the steppers to run the feeds under local
control. Meanwhile I got out and around today and picked up a 22 volt 6 lead 240 oz in stepper for a song but for the life of me I
haven't figured out yet how I can drive it. (yet) Is it of any value??

Thats odd, I ran my spell checker and it found on errors. Somthing's rubbing off.

Bill Darby