CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: VIRUS ALERT <<

Posted by Rich D.
on 2000-09-18 17:34:23 UTC
Another HOAX letter makes it's rounds of the gullible.
This is well doucumented, check it out before forwarding this crap.
Rich D.

carbuilder wrote:
> [...]

Discussion Thread

Rich D. 2000-09-18 17:34:23 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: VIRUS ALERT <<