CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Do you need CAM? was "Re: TURBO CAD 2D/3D"

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-09-21 16:53:20 UTC
Doug,

Coming at it from the hobbyist perspective the controllers that most of us
are using (CNCPro, EMC, DeskNC, CNC Master, etc.) are pretty hard to tell
anything other than jog or process this g-code file.

Tim
[Denver, CO]