CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Linux group on eGroups? RH 5.2?

Posted by Ray
on 2000-09-23 08:50:18 UTC
Murray

Happy to try to help. I use Mandrake (Macmillan) 7.0. If you've already
tried to read my install notes at:

http://www.linuxcnc.org/ndbook/part1/software/rtlinux/prepatch20/rtl20.html

maybe you don't want my help;)

I'd use a workstation/developer install without the server stuff. If this
is 5.2, then I'd use Tim's install script. Don't know what the release
date on your CD is but IMHO there was not much difference back in the 5.2
days.

Ray

> Message: 19
> Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:25:17 -0400
> From: Multi-Volti Devices <multi-volti@...>
> Subject: Linux group on eGroups? RH 5.2?
>
> Hello:
>
> Anyone able to refer me to an email group for Linux hardware issues, or
> willing to dialogue with me...I'm struggling with RH 6.1 install.
>
> A while back I said I would locate my RH 5.2 CD...I discovered it's a
> Macmillan distribution but I think I says Red Hat on it.
>
> Do users need the entire CD or just the kernel?
>
> Murray

Discussion Thread

Multi-Volti Devices 2000-09-22 18:19:35 UTC Linux group on eGroups? RH 5.2? Ray 2000-09-23 08:50:18 UTC Re: Linux group on eGroups? RH 5.2?