CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: What is SO cordage? part of the popular HD cordset ...

on 2000-10-04 16:13:47 UTC
In a message dated 10/4/00 8:30:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Ian@... writes:

<< > notion that his company imported heavy copper "harmonized" colored
> wire from europe, put it into their products, and promptly sent it
> back across the water to its original home!

There was a case about the time the Brits and us were having our first little
squabble about tax (Geese, what went wrong?) A New England clock maker found
how to stamp gears from brass instead of cutting them a tooth at a time.
Would export his cheap clocks to England who promptly confiscated the
shipments, paying the maker his asking price to keep from damaging the
livihood of English clockmakers.
I guess, you in the UK and other places are having problems with the Euro
while we are having problems with the North American Free Trade affair. No
wonder economics is called the "dismal science".
John Meacham

Discussion Thread

catboat15@a... 2000-10-04 16:13:47 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: What is SO cordage? part of the popular HD cordset ... JanRwl@A... 2000-10-04 21:47:38 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: What is SO cordage? part of the popular HD cordset ...