CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Getting farther off topic, but I guess air crashes involve work done to metal!

David Goodfellow wrote:

> Funny -- I had a sortasimilar experience with a Piper Colt while
> taking
> lessons. About 10" of the prop broke off on takeoff. Jerked the
> engine
> half out of its mounts. We were about 50 feet up. I was happy to
> comply
> with my instructor's suggestion that he take over. It was an OEM
> metal
> prop, with a hairline crack that let go.

A most EXCELLENT educational experience! Meaning, that even a pro can
miss something of great significance!

Jon Elson 2000-10-04 23:51:40 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Getting farther off topic, but I guess air crashes involve work done to metal! Jon Elson 2000-10-05 00:16:01 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Getting farther off topic, but I guess air crashes involve work done to metal! Wayne Bengtsson 2000-10-05 07:30:04 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Getting farther off topic, but I guess air crashes involve work done to metal!