CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Calcomp Plotter suitibility for XY

Posted by diazden
on 2000-10-06 16:08:12 UTC
Alan Marconett KM6VV wrote:

> Makes me think of the "daisy wheel" printers I have been saving for 15
> years. Great servo motor (with funny encoder) and driver parts,

Alan;
couple years ago the company were I work scrapped all the digital terminal printers
they have one servomotor to drive the print carriage with a beautiful encoder in the
back of them the size was about 2" diameter by 8" inches long permanent magnet
have a guess who got most of them (about 20)
regards
mariano