CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Possible Pendant?

on 2000-10-09 11:57:30 UTC
Elliot,

I bought one about 3 weeks ago at their big sale. about $7 as I recall.
It wants Windoz 95, and WON'T work on DOS. It's a serial mouse, so I
intend to get it figured out, and either write a driver for good 'ol
DOS, or incorporate the interface in my code. Yet another project I
haven't gotten back to! Halted is a few miles away from where I work.
Dangerous place to visit! So many projects, so little time.

Alan

Elliot Burke wrote:

> HSC Electronic Supply www.halted.com has some thing described as a Keyboard
> Mouse HSC#80539 .
> Looks like a mouse, has numeric keypad and shift, alt, return, buttons, with
> 9 pin D connector ($9.95)
> Maybe this would be usable as a pendant?
>
> Elliot Burke

Discussion Thread

Elliot Burke 2000-10-09 10:16:30 UTC Possible Pendant? Alan Marconett KM6VV 2000-10-09 11:57:30 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Possible Pendant?