CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: gonna have to do this one yerself

Posted by Anne Ogborn
on 2000-10-10 21:31:53 UTC
ballendo@... wrote:

> Anne Ogborn wrote:
> >I have written routines which vacuum the whole
> > working area of the machine, so machines CAN clean up after
> > themselves :-)
> >
> >>Uh, would you mind writing one to clean up my apartment???
> >>Annie, the "swarf is a part of my life" gal
>
> Anne,
>
> If you've been coding since Drafix, you're probably better off doin'
> this yerself. I'd prob'ly scare the pets, or break a family heirloom.
> (doin' a G3 where I shoulda G2'd.)

Yep, actually I was coding a while before that. Heck, my first graphic editor
only communicated with the "processor" (a Honeywell mainframe) when
you hit return. Do we remember GCOS? 8cP

Anyway, if you remember the original dos drafix, I was about a quarter of that.

<PLUG name="type" content="shameless">
Annieway, for what it's worth I'm currently hunting a job, so if there's a lurker
out there looking for somebody to do cool CAM-like stuff, my resume is at

http://www.idiom.com/~anniepoo/eng/

</PLUG>

Annie

Discussion Thread

Anne Ogborn 2000-10-10 21:31:53 UTC Re: gonna have to do this one yerself