CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

The Voice of Sweet Reason Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re:Casting clearance

Posted by Rick Dulas
on 2000-10-12 05:56:52 UTC
Howdy All! Thanks guys. Every so often I need to be hauled back to
reality. And one of the most important functions of this group is that
"Sweet Reason" will eventually raise its head and remind me to "keep my
eye on the donut, not the hole". Ballendo and Tim G. both have managed
to do that nicely, re-enforcing the the worth of this forum.

Rick Dulas

ballendo@... wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I may be dense here, but doesn't Phila. resins/Moglice KNOW this
> process? And don't they have the stuff to do it? And haven't the
> problems come from NOT doing what they suggested?
>
> Ballendo

> Howdy! The teflon tape sounds like a good plan. But if you wanted
> something,snip>

Rick Dulas 2000-10-12 05:56:52 UTC The Voice of Sweet Reason Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re:Casting clearance