CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] RE[1]: archives have been deleted

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-10-12 13:17:29 UTC
Terry,

If you want to host the files, just send me the URLs and I will add them to
the FAQ for the group. I can understand your frustration on this. You have
to understand that while Bill has done a great job in forming and guiding
this group he is the first to admit that he is not an internet savvy techie.

Let me know where the archives land and I will update the FAQ as
appropriate.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

> hello;
>
> On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, Tim Goldstein wrote:
>
> tim> Terry,
> tim>
> tim> What happened to them??
>
> i deleted them.
>
> if someone wants them they can e-mail me off list.
>
> tim>
> tim> If you need to host them somewhere I
> tim> can put them on the same server as the
> tim> FAQ.
>
> i can host them, it is just that the "powers at be"
> cannot seem to provide input or an answer when asked.
>
> when i originally asked to whom the archives should
> be sent i received two messages neither of which
> were from wanliker. those two messages suggested
> egroups file area. that is were i placed them.
> then the questions concerning free disk space in
> the file area began.
>
> i put this into the
> "no good deed shall be allowed to go unpunished"
> category.
>
> tim>
> tim> Tim
>
> --