CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: plain text archives - dropbox at LinuxCNC.org ??

on 2000-10-13 12:04:05 UTC
Hi gang,

Sorry to be getting to this topic a little late, I've
effectively been off-line for the last week trying to
catch up at work.

As the "host" for LinuxCNC.org and Metalworking.com
web sites, I would be happy to have the archives on
the server.

Terry, you can just email files as attachments to
the LinuxCNC.org dropbox and I will set up a page
with the files. Please include the script stuff
also if you are so inclined. The only caution I
offer is that the software running the dropbox
limits each posted file to 2 megabytes.

Cheers,
Steve Stallings

Discussion Thread

Steve Stallings 2000-10-13 12:04:05 UTC Re: plain text archives - dropbox at LinuxCNC.org ??