CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: PooPoo!!!

kleinbauer@... wrote:

> Hi,
> It should be obvious I can't afford a website without ads. I am not
>
> being cheep I am being serious. I had a paysite through Bellatlantic.
> The site was down half the time. From what I have seen so far CNC is
> not going to help me out. The people in the Mechanical Music hobby
> never whine like some of you!!!! This is my last message!!! I am out
> of here!!! Poo Poo on you all!!!

Well, I knew this guy was not really going to be at home here
when he raised the price 50% because someone made the
most slightly critical question! I get this behavior from my
4 year old, and we are trying to stamp it out before he gets
any older!

Whine??? Yes, there has been ONE whiner today, glad he's
gone!

Jon Elson 2000-10-19 21:57:52 UTC Re: PooPoo!!! JanRwl@A... 2000-10-20 16:46:51 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: PooPoo!!!