CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Anyone familiar with this CNC Router Plans Set?

on 2000-10-20 22:36:41 UTC
This guy lives just 28 miles away from me and I am very interested in
seeing his machine.
This weekend is shot and quite possibly next weekend too, but if I get a
chance I will see him and report back. Perhaps I can convince him to put a
sample pic on his site. The machine looks quite substantial tho I'm not
too crazy about putting a plunge router on a CNC. Rather have a dedicated
PC or, at least a PC with the fixed and plunge bases kept in the box.

Hugh