CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Punch press question

Posted by Rich D.
on 2000-10-24 17:28:10 UTC
Stan,
Too many variables to cover here. Get yourself a copy of Machinery's
Handbook and you will find most of everthing you need within. The
info is in several diff sections depending on what aspect you need to
figure.
Have fun, Rich D.

--
-==Rich=-=Colorado Midland Railway=-=cmsteam@...=-Atlanta-
----------Moseley Dynamo Repair, Rebuild, Update Service----------

Discussion Thread

STAN MCDONALD 2000-10-24 17:14:30 UTC Punch press question Rich D. 2000-10-24 17:28:10 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Punch press question