CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

re:Re: leadscrew bearings / machine design(gif dwg)

Posted by r_fl_z@h...
on 2000-10-24 19:18:52 UTC
Ballendo:

I have uploaded a modified drawing, .gif this time, with corrected
bearing representations and annotated parts to help visualizing the
stackup. Titled: Lead screw bearing stackup 2.gif

This exercise proves the point: a picture is worth a thousand words.

Thanks

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com, ballendo@y... wrote:
> Ron,
>
> No problem opening the gif, didn't try the bitmap.
>
> But, I don't understand what I'm lookin' at??? Seems to be THRUST
> bearings(2 flat washers,1 race with a few balls). Seems there are
two
> sets, one inside the other??? Doesn't look like what Jon or I
> described(to me, at least)?
>
> Ballendo (perplexed, or flummoxed)
>

> >Hummm...I just downloaded it and viewed it with no problem.
Anyone
> >else have trouble with it? Apologies if my stupidity is wasting
> >your time :o

Discussion Thread

ballendo@y... 2000-10-24 18:40:34 UTC re:Re: leadscrew bearings / machine design(gif dwg) r_fl_z@h... 2000-10-24 19:18:52 UTC re:Re: leadscrew bearings / machine design(gif dwg)