CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Linux woes

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 1999-07-09 21:39:04 UTC
I just finished setting up EMC on 2 different systems and on both systems I
got 2 hunks failed in applying the RT patch toward the beginning and then
some other failures at the end of the patch display. None the less, The
kernel compiled and loaded just fine and I can run a "live" (non-sim)
version on each.

Tim
[Denver, CO]