CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Mea Culpa to Jon

Mariss Freimanis wrote:

> Jon,
>
> Somehow I feel we have gotten off on the wrong foot here. I read all
> of your posts and I am impressed with the depth of your knowledge as
> I am with your willingness to help others. I too have leared a few
> things from them.
>
> It takes time to craft carefully considered replies to people seeking
> help or clarification. Few people put out the effort you do.
>
> I sense I have somehow given you offense; if I have, be assured it
> was unintended or was sheer obtuseness on my part. I respect your
> knowledge on matters far broader than mine and I do not seek to
> denigrate you in any way.

Is this to me? If so, I'm not offended. I did think your reply of
"no problem" about the far-end encoder was a little to quick and
simple. Without more specifics, it would be hard to say there
won't be a problem.

I hope I didn't offend anybody by jumping in there and saying"Wait
a minute, there COULD be a problem, it would be better to
avoid this configuration if you can."

Mariss Freimanis 2000-11-10 17:02:24 UTC Mea Culpa to Jon Jon Elson 2000-11-10 23:14:23 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Mea Culpa to Jon