CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: 24V / 10amp DC power supplies

Posted by Donald Brock
on 2000-11-11 01:41:57 UTC
John,

I'm presently getting parts together to do the exact same thing. In
my case, I ordered two 24v 10 amp transformers from Dan Mauch along
with some other goodies for every thing I needed to get a drive box
assembled. His prices for the power supply components are very
reasonable (compared to electronic parts catalogs) and it is one stop
shopping. Send him an e-mail for a quote at:

dmauch@...

Just tell Dan what you need and he'll work something up for you.

Donald

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com, John Murphy <john@w...> wrote:
> I'm in the process of setting up my first CNC project
> and have decided to use a bunch of parts laying around my
> shop. I've got some 24V DC servos with encoders on the back, and
> am thinking of using the geckodrive G320's with them.
>
> Can anybody point me to a good power supply(s) for this setup?
I'll be
> running
> two or three motors (depending on how I get the Z axis automated)
and
> so I'll probably need three supplies or one supply capable of 30
amps.

> Thanks,
> John Murphy

Discussion Thread

John Murphy 2000-11-09 23:44:13 UTC 24V / 10amp DC power supplies Donald Brock 2000-11-11 01:41:57 UTC Re: 24V / 10amp DC power supplies