CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: mill threading

on 2000-11-15 17:33:30 UTC
Ballendo,

I was wondering about the Sherline tailstock

http://www.sherline.com/3702inst.htm

And whether it would work with the adjustable angle table and a rotary
table. Seems like it needed it's own bed? I guess not, I looked again,
and it must bolt to the bed directly.

Found my answer, I should have looked it up before asking!

" As an additional feature, the rotary table location has been
calculated so that when rotated to the 90° position, it comes out at the
same height as the rotary table tailstock, which eliminates the need for
the right angle attachment. "

Something I need to order to mill threads.

Alan (too much thinking)

ballendo@... wrote:

> Alan,
>
> Not sure what (or why?) you're asking ??
>
> Ballendo
>
> >Do you know offhand if the Sherline tailstock can be used with the
> >adjustable angle table? Or does it need other stuff to use, like
> >with the divider head? I guess I could make one.
> >Alan

Discussion Thread

Tony Jeffree 2000-11-15 09:14:14 UTC Re: mill threading Tony Jeffree 2000-11-15 09:14:15 UTC Re: mill threading Alan Marconett KM6VV 2000-11-15 11:18:49 UTC re: mill threading Alan Marconett KM6VV 2000-11-15 17:33:30 UTC Re: mill threading diazden 2000-11-15 19:09:48 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: mill threading