CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: digitizing arm

on 2000-11-17 13:37:24 UTC
If my memory serves me well today, it seems that Radio Shack, back
about 1983 or so had a device like this for the TRS-80 computers. It
had a serial interface and worked, sort of, but indeed was a
frustrating thing to use. I had one that I attempted to learn to use,
now that was an experience and it was no where near is nice the the
microscribe unit. I believe the thing used potentieometers for
sensors.

John Guenther