CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: scripted Linux RT patch install

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 1999-07-18 15:44:28 UTC
Glad it did the job for you.

I did set the script up assuming a Pentium class processor and an IDE drive.
Didn't consider any of the other possibilities.

I have read an article about how nice KDE is and Mat also recommends it.
Guess I will try downloading it and giving it a go.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

Discussion Thread

Tim Goldstein 1999-07-12 18:20:01 UTC scripted Linux RT patch install Ian W. Wright 1999-07-13 12:29:58 UTC Re: scripted Linux RT patch install William Scalione 1999-07-18 15:12:40 UTC Re: scripted Linux RT patch install Tim Goldstein 1999-07-18 15:44:28 UTC RE: scripted Linux RT patch install Dan Mauch 1999-07-19 06:56:24 UTC Re: scripted Linux RT patch install Tim Goldstein 1999-07-19 23:48:46 UTC RE: scripted Linux RT patch install Dan Mauch 1999-07-20 07:12:10 UTC Re: scripted Linux RT patch install Bob Bachman 1999-07-21 22:22:51 UTC RE: scripted Linux RT patch install