CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Just the DOS

on 2000-12-14 12:39:06 UTC
Alan: I am very content with the way it works now. I turn on the computer and it boots right to CNCPro. I don't have to tell it where to
go. No mouse action no keyboard action-it doesn't get any simpler than that. The ThinkPad goes with me when I travel so that I can work
on other things, so it is not just a DOS machine.Most of my cad work is done on a faster machine in my office. I just put it on a floppy
and transfer it into CNCPro on the notebook in the shop.
Carey