CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] re: little bitta dos was Re: CncPRO files

Posted by Rich D.
on 2000-12-14 18:30:28 UTC
Ballendo, et al,
A VERY handy DOS program to do all this painlessly (semi windows like)
is Norton's "Norton Commander". Load it via your autoexec.bat file
an it pops up automaticly from any directory to allow file swapping,
copying, viewing, editing, etc, etc. It's a dirt simple program to use,
but very effective. Mouse supported, too. Don't know if it's still sold tho.
Windows does not seem to be bothered by it.
Rich D.