CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Grizzly cnc just in time for christmas!

Posted by Jeff Rossel
on 2000-12-30 21:56:00 UTC
Hey I would be intrested. How much investment do you have in the
conversion?

Jeff

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com, "Alvaro Fogassa" <fogassa@p...>
wrote:
> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com, "Dan Falck" <dfalck@s...> wrote:
> > Very nice! What brand/kind/diameter of ballscrews did you use?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Dan
>
> Ballscrews are from Technoisel 16mm X 5mm pitch, springs are from
> stock and drive,and desingn guess who?
> Tecnhoisel has changed the nut design the old design fits nice on
> x,y,z axis, the new nuts only fits z axis.
> If there is enough interest on it I can supply a kit with
> ballscrews,motormounts,bearing blocks,springs,and instructions on
how
> to make the changes and on what needs to be machined etc...
>
> Fogassa.

Discussion Thread

Alvaro Fogassa 2000-12-24 13:59:22 UTC Grizzly cnc just in time for christmas! Dan Falck 2000-12-24 14:09:59 UTC Re: Grizzly cnc just in time for christmas! Alvaro Fogassa 2000-12-24 15:12:54 UTC Re: Grizzly cnc just in time for christmas! Jeff Rossel 2000-12-30 21:56:00 UTC Re: Grizzly cnc just in time for christmas! Alvaro Fogassa 2000-12-31 02:14:28 UTC Re: Grizzly cnc just in time for christmas!