CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Problem with CNC Pro

Posted by Dan Mauch
on 1999-07-25 19:59:29 UTC
No I haven't had that problem. I loaded the liscence.dat file and it worked
fine. Have you tried re d/l ing the program and make sure liscence .dat is
in the same directory as the program.
Dan
-----Original Message-----
From: jvcroad@... <jvcroad@...>
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com>
Date: Sunday, July 25, 1999 11:57 AM
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Problem with CNC Pro

>From: jvcroad@...
>
>Hi everyone,
>
>I finally bit the bullet and sent my money to Yeager Automation for CNC
Pro. I recieved the password to activate the registration in the program.
Problem is that CNC Pro will not recognize the password file (License.dat)
and insists on coming up in "evaluation" mode (ie. very limited).

>I have sent email and called Yeager Automation since Friday and have yet to
get a response from them despite a message on their answering machine that
says all day Saturday and Sunday is best time to get in touch with them. I'm
starting to think that I have wasted my $99. I really needed to use the
program over this weekend and obviously have not been able to do so.