CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] FS 3-Phase motors 380 volt 3 phase 50 HZ

Posted by JanRwl@A...
on 2001-01-04 19:16:34 UTC
In a message dated 04-Jan-01 09:54:22 Central Standard Time, SMCDONAL@...
writes:

> He has several 380 volt motors 3 phase 50 HZ in different size ranges
> 5.5KW 7.5KW 11.5KW and 18KW all are baldor super E motors or
> Magnetek... I will supply all the specs to anyone interested.
> All motors are new and on a pallet. We will load for free. These motors are
> inside and look great.
> Any questions let me know and I will find out.

Stan: It might be of use for readers interested in this to know this is the
Continental Europe (German) standard voltage (it is 415 VAC, 3-phase in
England).

STAN MCDONALD 2001-01-04 07:52:25 UTC FS 3-Phase motors 380 volt 3 phase 50 HZ JanRwl@A... 2001-01-04 19:16:34 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] FS 3-Phase motors 380 volt 3 phase 50 HZ