CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

reRE: Timing Belts?

Posted by ballendo@y...
on 2001-01-08 17:12:28 UTC
Tim G wrote:
<Big snip>My recommendation is build a machine and start learning
>what it will do. Don't stress over all the little things of what if.
>You will quickly learn that this is actually a pretty straight
>forward technology.

Tim,

Excellent advice!

Ballendo

P.S. One of the things which fuels this 'micron' thinking, IMO, is
the fact that a large number of the "motion control" companies are
set up to market to the electronics mfg (silicon wafer and chip
foundry production) and their needs. I had built several machines
before I knew what abbe error was/is! There is a huge difference
between what they MUST do and what we're(mostly) trying to do!

Discussion Thread

ballendo@y... 2001-01-08 17:12:28 UTC reRE: Timing Belts?