CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] re: backtrack gantry mill was: Re: re:Re: What is everyone doing...

Posted by John Guenther
on 2001-01-12 18:32:37 UTC
Ballendo,

Making a rough guess from the last time I looked at the Sherline parts price
list I would think you are looking at aroud 350 to 400 dollars worth of
lathe beds, lead screws, carriages etc. It is an interesting concept but I
sure would not spend 6 grand for one of these.

John