CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: some people want this thread! was digitiser YAK

Posted by ballendo@y...
on 2001-01-15 15:45:50 UTC
Roman wrote:
>Debounce circuit is easy, a 555 timer chip
>(under 50c) and a couple of other parts will
>give a monostable with adjustble delay period.
<snip>

Roman, List,

Debounce is even easier in Software! Just a couple lines of code...

Hope this helps.

Ballendo

P.S. I reply online and don't see any of the "common" 'trailer'
stuff, UNLESS it's reposted previously...

Does this message have any "trailing stuff" added. There isn't any as
I 'm typing/sending. Just thought to check with others to see if what
I think I'm sending is what you're getting. TIA.

Discussion Thread

ballendo@y... 2001-01-15 15:45:50 UTC RE: some people want this thread! was digitiser YAK