CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Yahoo Files

on 2001-01-26 16:50:42 UTC
Hi,

I agree with Tim here. What info Yahoo requested was reasonable. It
is a quid pro quo situation; you give them a little info, they host
this group at no charge to any user.

Let's be reasonable here; someone provides the server farms that
brings these messages to you. They are not inexpensive the last time
I checked. Ads supposedly pay for it but like nearly everyone else, I
never look at them.

Tim, I followed Yahoo's sign-on procedures and was assigned a user
name and password. Evidently it is not what I had before,
consequently I cannot acess files I generated. Computer guru is not
listed in my curriculum vitae, so your help here would be appreciated.

Mariss

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Tim Goldstein" <timg@k...> wrote:
> I just tried editing the name of a file and it was working for me.
If you
> continue to have problems please let me know and I will try to look
through
> and see if there are some settings I can change.
>
> Tim
> [Denver, CO]

Discussion Thread

mariss92705@y... 2001-01-26 15:57:05 UTC Yahoo Files Jon Anderson 2001-01-26 16:20:39 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Yahoo Files Tim Goldstein 2001-01-26 16:24:33 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Yahoo Files mariss92705@y... 2001-01-26 16:50:42 UTC Re: Yahoo Files