CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re[1]: Yahoo Files

on 2001-01-26 19:02:39 UTC
"Terry L. Ridder" wrote:

> requesting any information other than where to
> send the mailing list is a gross violation of
> a person's right to privacy.

I absolutely agree!! I should think that any hosting site that
uses a majordomo email protocol would be a lot better than
egroups. These types of server software require nothing but an
email address. If you have to register or become a "member" of a
site, that is a sure indication that spam, in some form, is on
its way.

While I am sure there are several hosting locations, I am only on
lists served by egroups and www.topica.com that are not majordomo
software. The only problem with the majordomo type sites is the
lack of an archive, which has to be set up separately.

JerryK

Discussion Thread

Jerry Kimberlin 2001-01-26 19:02:39 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re[1]: Yahoo Files