CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Test for adelphia.com problem address

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2001-01-27 19:24:19 UTC
As a follow up to Terry's idea to test for this I will be sending out a test
message to much of the list via private e-mail. It will be from
tgoldsteinsprint1@... and will have a subject of "Test email for
CAD_CAM group Do not Reply"

Please do not reply to it and no need for traffic on the list about it.

Thanks,
Tim
[Denver, CO]

> hello;
>
> how to find this problem e-mail address:
>
> 0. get member list for cad_cam_edm_dro
> 1. delete known good addresses
> 2. look at remaining e-mail addresses for
> possible e-mail forwarding addresses.
> i.e.
> iname.com
> mail.com
> 3. if e-mailing forwarding addresses are found
> in step 2. start with those.
> sort alphabetically.
> send a single e-mail message to each address
> separately.
> look for the autoresponse message back.
> 4. if no e-mailing forwarding addresses are found
> in step 2.
> sort remaining e-mail addresses alphabetically.
> send a single e-mail message to each address
> separately.
> look for the autoresponse message back.
>
> if you do not want to do this send the member list
> to me and i will do it.
>
> On Sat, 27 Jan 2001, Tim Goldstein wrote:
>
> tim> If anyone has any idea how to find this
> tim> member I would be happy to remove
> tim> them. I tried looking briefly and I don't see anyone that
> has an e-mail
> tim> address of @adelphia
> tim>
> tim> Tim
> tim>
>
> --
> Terry L. Ridder
> Blue Danube Software (Blaue Donau Software)
> "We do not write software, we compose it."
>
> digging deep, i feel my conscience burn
> i need to know who and what i am
> this hunger jolts me from complacency
> rocks me, makes me meet myself
> ----kendall payne---closer to myself---

Discussion Thread

Tim Goldstein 2001-01-27 19:24:19 UTC Test for adelphia.com problem address Tim Goldstein 2001-01-27 23:02:22 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Test for adelphia.com problem address Tim Goldstein 2001-01-27 23:11:08 UTC Message for James Koper