CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Private Groups

Posted by machines@n...
on 2001-01-28 04:14:57 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@e..., John Stevenson <machines@n...> wrote:
> I subscribe to a few groups and 4 of these out of 6 use a program
called
> Ultimate Bulletin Board available from http://www.infopop.com/
> For an idea of what it looks like go to
> http://fastcad.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi or
> http://www.cadopia.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro
>
> These seem a better way to display messages than the old egroups
way of
> time listing instead of subject listing.
> --
>
> Regards,
> John Stevenson
> Nottingham, England

Sign of a demented mind repying to ones own post but after I sent
this by clicking on the address line in the digest list I got two
replys, one saying that one guys mailbox was full and that the other
reply couldn't be delivered.
Copy of post below:-
***********************
You have attempted to send email to an invalid user at the
adelphia.com
domain. Currently this domain is not used for email. If you are
trying
to reach the email address of an Adelphia powerlink subscriber,
please
send your email to them at adelphia.net.

For more information, please see Adelphia Powerlink's home page at
http://powerlink.adelphia.ne

I personally don't like the way Yahoo have set this up and I am still
using the old Egroups site at
http://www.egroups.co.uk/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO
If this ceases to exist and converts to the Yahoo layout then I'm
sorry but I'll be leaving.
A copy of this post has also been sent to Yahoo.

Discussion Thread

John Stevenson 2001-01-28 03:50:47 UTC Private Groups machines@n... 2001-01-28 04:14:57 UTC Re: Private Groups