CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: "STIR CRAZY"

Posted by garfield@x...
on 1999-08-06 23:48:34 UTC
On Sat, 07 Aug 1999 06:42:27 +0200, "Arne Chr. Jorgensen"
<instel@...> wrote:

>I am drunk
>( I told you, I am drunk )
>I need my life to be running.
>I take the risk, I am doing - in hope that some one else would know
>what I am talking about.
>I had too many drinks, that I went out of bed, and fired up my computer again.
>I am drunk, - so maybe I will regret every word in the morning !!
>I don't know if I am just drunk and silly.
>If this has all been the words of a drunk, - let me know !!!
>PS ! I hope that none of you will feel unconfortable because of
>my drink or two ( lier: many ) . I don't do this often, - if that
>helps

OK, well, ... I think what we have here is "meltdown". Yowzer.

Yup, look at it this way. At least with a computer sans machinery, you
can't HURT yourself. This is good. But God help you if you operate heavy
metal robots in such a state. You might consider launching a project
onlist where a breathalizer is hooked into the CNC controls. :)

I don't wanna say more, cuz I have a feeling that the headache and
hangover in the morning will be ignominy enough, not to mention the
shock of reading the post of a loquacious inebriate, who's had the
audacity to post this using your very own name!

Gar

Discussion Thread

Arne Chr. Jorgensen 1999-08-06 21:42:27 UTC "STIR CRAZY" garfield@x... 1999-08-06 23:48:34 UTC Re: "STIR CRAZY"