CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re:

Posted by Gary Passon
on 1999-08-07 22:13:14 UTC
Thanks for the advice... I'm off tomorrow to try to find a PII 90Mhz or faster with 32mb (maybe64mb)
of memory, a floppy, 2Gb or bigger HD and the list of video cards from the site you provided.
Also looking for a basic 17in monitor. Hopefully, this will do it. One more question, please.
After I build DanM controllers aren't I going to need a power supply for the card and another
one for the stepper themselves? I suspect if I read DanM's instructions this will be obvious, but
I haven't got to that part yet, so sorry if this is an obvious question.BTW I've been to your site a
couple of times and gotten a lot by cruising around. Great job, and very inspiring.

Gary Passon (a hopeful soon to be linux'er)