CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Smart/Dumb box again... /Dumb 98

on 2001-02-28 13:42:53 UTC
Hi Ian,

I don't have an answer to 98's 'enter' request, but I wanted to say that
if you disconnect the keyboard, you'll need to set the BIOS for 'no
keyboard', if it's available. Otherwise, you'll fail the keyboard
test. Most newer BIOS' support this.

What happens if you set the BIOS for no keyboard? Think 98 is smart
enough to skip it?

Alan KM6VV

Ian Wright wrote:

> [...]

Discussion Thread

Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-02-28 13:42:53 UTC Re: Smart/Dumb box again... /Dumb 98