CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: U.S Cyberlabs

on 1999-08-08 18:50:08 UTC
Don, If you do a dejanews search for the past 5 years on
that company name you will find that you are better off
staying as far away from them as possible.

Steve Carlisle

----------
From: Don Hughes <pencad@...>
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] U.S Cyberlabs
Date: Sunday, August 08, 1999 4:44 PM

From: Don Hughes <pencad@...>

Has anyone been dealing with U.S. Cyberlabs lately I tried to go to
their web site and the link does not seem to work now.

Has anyone got an updated URL, or have any info about them. This was the
place that I was going to aquire my gantry systems from and was going to
see if they had new products.

Any info would be most helpful, thanks

Regards,
Don Hughes

How do you enter ONElist�s WEEKLY DRAWING for $100?
By joining the FRIENDS & FAMILY program. For details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html