CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: CNC DEMO

on 2001-03-02 17:49:51 UTC
Hi again to the Lists,

To find the download:

Go to this the page, click on software,

http://www.motiongroup.com/software.htm

click on Digital-CNC, go down to near the bottom, look for
"Download Demo - [TMGCNC.zip]"

And you should have it!

NOTE:
The demo apparently will only "MOVE" in the negative direction. So you
can look at the screens, move the motors, but ONLY in one direction.
But the manual is quite a find, IMO. I have been running MaxCNC 4-phase
drive, and the additional information is quite useful.

Alan KM6VV
P.S. OR Send them email and ask them for the "E-MAIL PACKAGE", unless
you find it on their site! It's got the MANUAL.

Alan Marconett KM6VV wrote:

> Hi to my favorite lists!
>
> I recently found TMG, "The Motion Group" on the net, after Ballendo
> mentioned that it was in my area. Seems they did/have the MaxNC code
> that Otto Echeveri wrote. On this site: http://www.motiongroup.com/
> there is a download of the MaxNC DLX aka TMG aka CNCDLX etc. I
> downloaded it (DLXSTEP.ZIP), and although called a demo, it appears to
> be functional! I don't know what the restictions/limits are, I'm
> looking at the steps generated on a 'scope!
>
> But the best part may be the 50 page manual. I emailed them that I
> didn't find a manual for the "demo" on the site, and they emailed me an
> "E-MAIL package" with the manual and a CNCDLXDEM.zip file.
>
> Several retrofit packages on the site, check it out!
>
> Alan KM6VV

Discussion Thread

Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-03-02 14:37:24 UTC CNC DEMO Jon Anderson 2001-03-02 15:29:28 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNC DEMO Randy Gordon-Gilmore 2001-03-02 16:50:36 UTC Re: CNC DEMO Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-03-02 17:49:51 UTC Re: CNC DEMO Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-03-02 17:59:28 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNC DEMO